Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Random Post on A Raining Thursday Morning

You are all probably wondering why I have a post at this time, when I should be at school. Well, I’ve got a cold of some kind that has kept me up all night, so my mom says I can stay home.
In Careers, we are taking personality tests. My favourite one was the Kingdomality test at http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html. The following is my rating, which I copied out of my careers book.
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of our time. You can alway's see the "Silver Lining," to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understand why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealist and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
Man, have they got me wrong. Still, you can take the test if you want.

6 comments:

Steph said...

I got the same result as you, and I don't think that sounds like me either...

Steph said...

And by the way, are you ok? If your sick enough to be kept up all night, that doesn't sound good...

Dylan said...

I just had a really stuffy nose. This kind of thing affects me during spring and summer.

Steph said...

Is it a cold or is it allergies?

Dylan said...

I don't know

Steph said...

I'm allergic to guinea pigs (and I have one) so I think 2 years ago, I missed a day of school because I thought I had pink eye. (I was really upset about missing school because until that day I had perfect attendence for 3 years in a row). It turned out that I didn't have pink eye at all. My eye was just red from rubbing it so much. (Yes, that was just babble. I told you I do that a lot. *winks*)