Friday, April 15, 2005

Humans Can Be So Stupid

The hardest part about my life is that I’m human. A few years ago you may be hard pressed to get this out of me, but I am human. In the beginning when I was a cat or a wombat it was because being a human was so difficult and I may have felt that I was different from everyone else, eventually I graduated to Half-elves, androids and aliens, I guess I was insane a little, but I attribute it to the fact my classmates were all jerks and I didn’t want anything to do with them and apparently species was included.
I can remember that the principal tried to talk me into being a human and I reacted negatively, I didn’t attack her or anything, I just didn’t want to have anything to do with the human race. I can also remember when I was younger that I told my mom that I didn’t want to be human anymore. I guess I’ve always felt like I was an alien, that’s probably why I prefer non-humans.
Surprisingly, I once tried to kill the alien. I remember lying in the health room, crying and trying to force the alien-persona out of my mind. I guess that counted as an exorcism, if an exorcist ever reads this post. I would appreciate it if you could make a post about it.
In recent years I have just decided that humans fall into three categories, jerks, idiots and smart people. I just finished watching Schindler’s List in history so I will use Nazi Germany and the Holocaust as an example.
  • Jerks are people like Hitler who want to cause harm. Jerks also include anyone who is a racist nationalist.
  • Idiots are people like the hundreds of soldiers who killed the Jews and other minority groups in the holocaust because they were just following orders. My grade 7 and 8 class also falls into this category because I don’t like them, but they aren’t as bad as Hitler.
  • Smart People are people like Schindler who try to do something about bad stuff. Other smart people are Atticus from To Kill A Mockingbird, Mahatma Gandhi, The Dalia Lama and Jesus.

So this is my theory. Not all humans are bad, but most humans are very stupid, but humans are still children on the evolutionary growth chart, at least I hope to God they are.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I was thinking about something like this earlier today... only I defined it as "some people are just a waste of human mass" that contribute nothing and will die, having bettered the world in no way, and perhaps hindered it greatly...