Friday, April 29, 2005

Day 2 of my Cold, Song Meanings and The Guest Star on Yesterday's Episode of Stargate SG-1

I’m staying at home again, and I feel a little guilty. I still feel kind of sick, but not as sick as I did yesterday. At least I will have more company then Ralph, Naous and the guys. My family has hired some cleaning ladies. I don’t really notice anything different besides the fact that my bed is made. They clean the floors from my understanding and I imagine that they are good at their job, but I don’t really notice anything.

I have difficulty understanding the meanings of songs. I was watching a bit about U2, and they were explaining the lyrics to one song and I thought "Oh, I didn’t know that." This turns up a lot. This really bothers me because I felt that I should know that. I guess this has something to do with my Aspergers Syndrome. It seems the most likely solution.

We’ll, any fellow Canadians see Stargate last night on Space?, Because you’ll never guess who was guest staring on it. Claudia Blank, who played Aeryn Sun on Farscape. I was interested because I don’t know what she’s doing know that Farscape is over. Does anyone reading this watch Farscape or Stargate? Just curious.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I watch Stargate from time to time, but I don't know anything about the actors.

Dylan said...

neither do I. I just thought it was cool that they had someone from Farscape on Stargate.

Dylan said...

wait, by actors do you mean the characters?

Steph said...

I mean the people, themselves. And I don't think I've ever watched Farscape...

Dylan said...

you should. It's one of my favorite sci-fi series.