Saturday, April 23, 2005

I Can't Wait To Get My Hands on Galactic Civilizations II

I’ve never played the original Galactic Civilizations, but it has always been a game that fascinated me. I like strategy games, and I like alien civilizations and science fiction, so this game interested me. I never got it thou.
The people who made it are coming out with a sequel to it, which I believe I would enjoy even more, because of two differences...
  1. You don’t have to play as humans, I can play as any alien of the alien civilizations, The Drengin Empire, The Arcean Empire, The Torian Confederacy, The Altarian Republic, The Yor Collective, The Drath Legion and the Dominion of the Krox. There are two other aliens, but I don’t know them yet.
  2. I CAN MAKE UP MY OWN ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS! I can play as the Kzinti Patriarchy or the Klingon Empire or even, gasp, The Alavallan. This is something that really appeals to me because I would like to play as these aliens

This is why I want Galactic Civilizations II.

No comments: