Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Blog

I’m getting obsessed with my blog. I really want to come up with more posts, but I have difficulty coming up with ideas. I know this is a nervous habit, but I like that kind of thing. So I’m making a list of things I can put on my blog.
  • Short Stories I am going to get my science fiction work done on Robbie Taylor’s monthly E-magazine, but I do have a few non-science fiction ideas I may try doing on this blog.
  • More Poetry I’m trying to come up with something along the same style as the Ballad of The Islander’s Bill and Ed, but I don’t really know what to do next.
  • More Parodies I like parodies, and I would like to come up with a few more.
  • Use this as a journal I could write about the interesting things that happened to me today, maybe someone will find that interesting. Also, I have a book that helps me think like some of the worlds most intelligent figures in history and I could use this blog to write down some observations I made during the day.

That is all I could come up with. I would appreciate any feed back and suggestions from other people.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Those are some good ideas. My blog is pretty much used for anything that strikes me as "special", to put it loosely. I don't want to post my own writing on my blog though. I don't know why. As for your blog, I like what you do with it so far, which seems to be just about what I do, so I don't really have any other ideas for you. If I think of some, I'll let you know though.

Dylan said...

Thank You