Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Loki, a Breif Bio

Name: Loki
Species: depends on my mood
Age: We asked him and he said "You bloody well not ask me that again,"
Occupation: We don’t know. We think he recycles the holy empties of Asgard

Loki is just an extraordinarily over-the-top character. He is essentially a rock star without any musical talent and supernatural powers. He represents my views on fashion, blending a sort of Viking-Gothic thing. His clothing is mainly leather and black, but he has a thing for fur lining. The only trace of colour is his hair, which is red (I mean really red).
Calling Loki is a little vague. His character is androgynous and has claimed to be both a hermaphrodite and bisexual (which considering he is a hermaphrodite is kind of funny). Loki represents the more outrageous side of my mind, I’m not so sure how to explain it, he’s the party-extravagance-free love part of my mind on a very extreme level.
Because of Loki’s personality, he is very incompatible with Naous. Loki looks at Naous as an uptight and dull, Naous finds Loki to be overindulgent and self-destructive. Naous is a holy man, Loki has little if any interest in God. While Naous is calm and relaxed, Loki is erratic and unpredictable. Naous is the kind of friend you go to if you need advise, Loki is the kind of guy you go to when your looking for a good time.

6 comments:

Steph said...

"He represents my views on fashion, blending a sort of Viking-Gothic thing. His clothing is mainly leather and black, but he has a thing for fur lining."

That sounds really interesting. I like the goth look.. sort of, not the all-out goth (with fish-nets and body piercings), but I like black, and the trench coats and stuff like that. That's about my view on fashion, I suppose...

Dylan said...

Loki's not really high on my list of imaginary freinds, but he is one of my favorites. The character is the figure from Norse mythology. Characters from Viking mythology apear in my imaginary freinds a lot.

Steph said...

Yeah, I recognised the name. I just didn't know from where.

Dylan said...

Do you need any further information on Loki.

Steph said...

If you wanna give it.. teehee... I like Norse mythology.

Dylan said...

I recommend going to Godchecker.com, they have some good stuff but it's not always acurate