Monday, May 09, 2005

The World According To Ralph: My existence, I need a beer

Hello Humanity
I’ve been contemplating my existence recently. I have a bizarre one, that’s to be said. On the one hand, I have a life in Mythania. I am over two thousand and have gone thru twenty-three wives. I’ve seen the fall of empires and the birth of gods. On the other hand, I’m an over developed figment of some kid’s imagination, along with the kids previous hand. Sometimes, such as know, I feel that I am just some kids imaginary friend and that kind of makes me feel weird inside, because these are really major questions. Quite frankly, philosophy isn’t my strong suit, so I don’t like thinking about the big questions.
Course, I’m familiar with philosophy. I am over two thousand years, you usually read a lot. Perxesians believe reality is an illusion because some jerk screwed over the universe. Riulatrians believe that what we call reality is just another stage of the great celestial equivalent of genetic memory. Tawazee Religion believes that reality is an illusion that is to be overcome. However, looking in the face of this illusion. I don’t know if I can triumph over it.
The only joy I get out of this whole thought is that all you guys could just as well be a figment of somebody’s imagination, so either way were on the same boat.
This is Ralph, signing off.

No comments: