Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Aspergers Syndrome Links

To put more on Aspergers Syndrome on my blog. I am making this list of web sites dealing with Aspergers Syndrome.
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy has this and this (from someone with AS) on the subject of Aspergers Syndrome.
  • Aspergia is a pretty weird site, and has a bit about an ancient civilization made up of people with Aspergers Syndrome. Don’t act to much like a norm (my word for a non-aspie). I don’t think that anything weird will happen if you do, but you can’t be too careful.
  • Mozart and the Whale is an upcoming romantic comedy about two people with Aspergers Syndrome who fall in love. I’m just glad they made it as a romantic comedy because I can’t see it being something like the Titanic. I mean, two Aspies trying to have a romantic relationship?!, that’s hilarious.
  • A List of Famous People With Autism This isn't the best list, because some of the bios are unaccounted for, but it gives you and idea of famous people with Aspergers Syndrome.

No comments: