Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A Post Without Reason

Okay, I’m bored. I’m on a computer. I have nothing else to do, therefore I post.
I’ve finished my history essay and am now working on my English project. I posted the essay recently on my blog. It’s the one about Marc Garneau. There is your explanation.
Second, you may have noticed that I have redone my blog. I felt that there should be more of a change and am making it this one for a while. Godchecker will no longer be a regular feature, because it is to frustrating to get in. I will have links to fellow bloggers such as Steph, however. They shall remain.
Thirdly, My mom got me a very nice T-shirt that has one of the Apes from Planet of the Apes as Che Guevara. I like it very much. I’d give you a picture of it, but I have neither a digital camera nor the knowledge of how a picture of it on my blog.
Fourthly, Me and my dad may be going on a trip to Italy and Greece as a school trip. I may have figured out how to get pictures from a digital camera out then, so if I do go, you will be able to get pictures of myself. So people like Steph and Dan who have never seen me will be able. This is all depending on if I am able to scrap up enough money.
Nuts, that’s it. Bye.

5 comments:

Steph said...

That would be a very awesome trip. I hope you get to go. And secondly, I can tell you how to post pictures on your blog. You have to use a host site. http://www.imagecave.com is a decent one. It's the one I use. I wouldn't know how to get them off the camera, because they're all different, but I imagine you'll figure that out. And yes, I have to admit, I am indeed very curious as to what you look like. (Though I'm also curious as to what your grandmother would say. If she doesn't want you to use your real name on the internet, how will she feel about a picture?) As for what I look like, since that would only be fair, if you had MSN I could just turn on my webcam, thus making me more of a real person rather than just an entity on your computer screen, but since you don't, I have something to post on my blog that would involve a few pictures of me. (I've just been reluctant to do it.)

Steph said...

*prods the blog with a stick* (Once again, my post didn't show up like it was supposed to..grr..)

Dylan said...

okay

Anonymous said...

If you want writer, I can help you upload pictures after the trip. Pictures can be scanned if they're not digital (for those who don't know me, I'm another one of writer's cousins).

Dylan said...

thanks