Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What I did on last Friday

In hind sight, it was probably more appropriate to tell you this earlier, but here it goes.
On May 27th, I went to see my friend (Who for his own protection, and for the sake of him recognizing himself, we will call Ruric), I usually don’t visit him on weekends, but my other friend (Who we will be calling Loncrow) was also there. We went to Microplay and played a Warhammer game on computers. I forget what it was called, but I was the Elves. I’m always the Elves for some reason. I just like Elves, I guess.
Then we went back to Ruric’s house and we settled into a day of playing D&D, Gundam and Time Splitters. I would have to say that my favourite part was the D&D. I am still new at this, but I’m enjoying it so far. It’s a really addicting game. Ruric is the name of that person’s character. In case you are into D&D, our campaign is to find a lost Dwarven city called Guan Tylgrym. Our group is consisted of my characters Nai’Atha, A Half-Elf Sorcerer, Ralz’Chi’Ryn, A Nezumi Rouge created because our group didn’t have a rouge (For any D&D enthusiast, I know the Nezumi aren’t Faerun, but it’s my character so there), Hrisca, a Salamander Fighter (Loncrow’s character), Ruric Brewers, a Dwarven Cleric and Umpsh, a Half-orc Barbarian. When we left of, we were storming a wizard’s tower.
Anyway, I almost spent the night at Ruric’s but I couldn’t get settled so I went home, which is convenient, because it’s only a few blocks away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Third paragraph: "Then we went back to...", yeah, you might want to change that so no crazy computer stalkers come after him. <_< Anyhoo, what's D&D?

Dylan said...

Dungeons and Dragons

Dylan said...

Think anyone got that?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure people who play Dungeons and Dragons got it.

Dylan said...

no, that I ascidently said Ruric's true identity.

Anonymous said...

Ah, it's not that big a deal, I don't think anyone really saw it. I was kinda kidding.

Dylan said...

oh