Sunday, May 22, 2005

What Am I Going To Do With The Rest of My Three Day Weekend?

I’m blogging for no reason other then to throw my mind into a sharp relief. I have no idea what I’m going to do with the rest of my three-day weekend. The Book Vault is closed, so I can’t there. I’ve already gone to the Library, so I can’t do that again. I was hoping we could go see Revenge of the Sith and possibly go to Chapters, but it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. So at the moment the only thing I can do is blog.
I just ran out of ideas. Oh, hum. I’ll tell you how my three-day weekend went on Monday or something.
Will I’m blogging, I might as well tell you that the Alternate Historian, Robbie Taylor is having another poll at althistory.blogspot.com. This one is about the direction that this Day in Alternate History will be taking. You can either keep it the way it is now, go with the novels, or go for the monthly e-magazine. Personally, I would like to go with Monthly Magazine because I can get some things published in it, so here it goes.
VOTE FOR MONTHLY MAGAZINE AT ALTHISTORY.BLOGPOT.COM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi "Writer",

Well, I am glad that you showed me your blog when you were last over... I've spent the last couple of days reading all the posts and comments etc. It's quite impressive, and to me, very interesting.

I especially like the posts involving the novel you are working on. Man, that is one complex plot line, and you have been very creative with names and such -- it also isn't directly related to Tolkien's work, yet you seem to be building on the genre that he has created, which I think is really neat.

You will have to promise me to show me a draft of the first bit once you have completed it.

I also found your desricption of your younger sister rather comical, and thought you choice of words to be quite eloquent.

I know this is a terribly long post, but one more thing. On the subject of my name... I find "cousin J" to be quite lame in nature, I mean, "uncle T" works fine because that is what you call him, but henceforth when I comment, I shall be known as "Reader". I understand that that isn't much better, but seeing as you are "Writer" I thought it only made sense. I am sure you will understand.

Drop a comment to acknowledge my existence (joking) if you get the chance.

Reader

Dylan said...

I got it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Splendid.