Thursday, May 12, 2005

Having Aspergers Syndrome is like being the Incredible Hulk

One of the things about having Aspergers Syndrome is that I occasionally (okay, that’s probably an exaggeration) make strange noises when I am experience intense emotion, which for me is just about anything. I also make large, I don’t know what to call them, spasms with my body. Nothing like a seizure, I just move my arms and squeal. It is because of this that I believe Aspergers Syndrome is like being the Incredible Hulk. I have also had outbursts during grades 7 and 8, but I’ve got that under control.

And just for the heck of it. Here is some Incredible Hulk Links

And know a quote from the Simpsons. More or less. I got the basic joke down.


"He’s not the Incredible Hulk. I’m the Incredible Hulk. Uh, uhhhhhh. Come on damn it ,change. Uhhh. I did it once,"
"Yes, If only you had the power to leave my store,".
-Stan Lee and Comic Book Guy

No comments: