Monday, May 09, 2005

Assignment after Assignment

If I didn’t have a resource period every day, I would be swamped. I’ve just completed my careers assignment, just barely, and I have a history and English project. The history project looks like it’s going to go good. I have to write a thesis, which shouldn’t be too hard. I’ve got the thesis statement, so the rest will just come out. English looks like it’s going to be the most fun. I’ve got to do a thing on a human emotion. I have two ideas so far, something dealing with human tribalism and Enlightenment. I may do both, Enlightenment as the school one and Tribalism as a personal project.
Anyways, I went to see "As You Like It," at the Stratford Festival with my mom. It was a good play and I recommend it. For any hard core Shakspere fans, the setting is in the sixties and the Barenaked Ladies do the music. I liked the character Jacques, because he reminded me of Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, since he was always depressed. I also liked his coat, which was of the same design as the one’s the Beatles used on the cover of Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, and I would like to know were I could find one.
My family members have been joking about how they would like a window in my mind like in the movie "Being John Malkovic," (I’m sorry if I’m not spelling this right). One of them said that was what this blog is like.

No comments: