Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Bit On Aspergers Syndrome and The Aspie Diaries

I’m worried that this blog isn’t dealing with enough Aspergers themes. For the most part it exists so that I can have a creative format to put in writing and a way to post up poetry and parodies. I haven’t really made any posts about Aspergers Syndrome since January. This bothers me. I wanted this to be a site dealing with Aspergers Syndrome.
Why not write about my experiences with Aspergers Syndrome. Well, I don’t know what my experiences are in Aspergers Syndrome. I know no other way of thinking. That’s why I believe I have difficulty explaining Aspergers Syndrome to people. I know no other way of thinking.
So what am I going to do? Well, quite frankly I don’t know yet. I guess I could look up web sites of people with Aspergers Syndrome and put links on them. If I ever go back to the group of other people with Aspergers Syndrome I used to go to, I could talk about that. Also, one of my Uncles has a kid at the school he works at with Aspergers Syndrome who he says he could introduce me.

No comments: