Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ruric's last day in town

Today is the last day that my friend Ruric will be staying in town. I’m not sad, really. I’m a little bothered by it, because know all my friends will be gone. We plan on getting together some time, but it won’t be for soon.
Well, for the first bit we played Age of Wonders. Age of Wonders is a really fun strategy game based in a Fantasy universe with Elves and Dwarves and such. We were continuing a campaign we started because more then one person can play on it. I was the humans, which is sort of new for me, because I am usually the Elves. Ruric was the Azracs, which are basically a Middle-Eastern type species similar in appearance to humans. It was fun.
After that we played a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I was hoping to up Nai’Atha’s states so I can cross-class him with a bard, but I wasn’t able to. I did have fun playing it with Ruric and his older brother, and I am 200 XP away from levelling up, so it is still a mission accomplished.

No comments: