Monday, June 13, 2005

I SPENT 24 HOURS WITH PEOPLE!!! (oh, and 10 more days left of school, not including weekends)

Mayan Date: 12.19.12.6.12, 10 Zotz, 12 Eb
You may be a little surprised by this. It is the date by the Mayan Calendar, which I find very cool and I will be making the date in the Mayan for every post unless I have made a post that day.
Well, over the weekend. My friend Loncrow came over to my friend Ruric’s. We stayed at Ruric’s for awhile and I played Age of Wonders with him. Age of Wonders is a fantasy-based computer strategy game. I played humans and Ruric played the Azracs. It was fun.
After that, we went over to my house to play Dungeons and Dragons. We had to bring Ruric’s stuff, because I don’t have any D&D stuff. Since it’s such a cool game, I plan on getting some at some point. There are quite a lot of books, and I don’t plan on getting them all, but besides the board(or sheet), Standard Player’s Guide, Dungeon Master’s Guide and Monster Manual, I would like to get Races of Destiny(which deals with humans and species similar to humans) and the Quintessential Bard (because Bard’s are my favourite class, mainly because they can have weapons and use magic).
Anyway, Loncrow has changed his character from a Salamander Fighter to a Rakshasa Ranger. He changed the rules a bit because his alignment is Lawful Neutral and Rakshasa are always Lawful/Evil. He is known the most powerful member of our group.
Just for the record, I’ll tell you how the campaign is going. We were able to defeat the Wizard of the Onyx Tower, so we can get a Dwarven Tome that contains the Location of the Dwarven City of Guan Tylgrym (Gwan Til-Gr-eye-m) and the Arcanum Mysterium, a secret document containing information on the secret society that Nai’Atha belongs to. I also got out Ten Arcane Scrolls, a silver ring with no magical value and a Staff of Shock for Nai’Atha. After that we went to the nearest town were we all got some drinks and Ralz’Chi’Ryn beat up some poor idiot for calling him a rat. Loncrow’s character went out to get us some mounts, and discovered that we needed some money. He and Ralz tried to make off with some money from a bank, but it was to heavily guarded, and we all decided to go troll hunting for the bounty. We all ended up defeating three Trolls, Four Orcs and I’d say ten Goblins at the least. We all ended levelling up, we can know afford the mounts and will soon begin our journey to Guan Tylgrym.
My little sister, Sprite played for a bit with us. Her character is a Half-Elf Druid who is a sister to Nai’Atha. She’s not going to be a part of the Guan Tylgrym campaign, but once I get my own board, I’ll come up with a campaign for her.
Sunday was uneventful. I was tired because I was up till five in the morning and I’m not used to that. I would have continued the campaign with Loncrow, Ruric and Umpsh (Ruric’s brother), but I really wasn’t in the mood. So I went swimming with my family and spent the rest of my time not being to stimulated.
And, I told you that I'd set up a link to some Talking to American clips, so here they are.
Well, that was about it. Bye.

No comments: