Sunday, June 26, 2005

June 26, 2005, 12.19.12.7.5, 3 Tzec, 12 Chicchan by Mayan Long Count

Nothing much to do today, so I will make a post.
First, my eyes hurt. I don’t know if that is something you talk about on a blog, but I’m just writing the first things that come to mind, so there. I’m also sweaty from the heat. And I’m bored because there is zilch to do. Which is why I am blogging.
Second, I am considering writing a few novels. Mostly science fiction concepts, I’ll tell you guys on the process for them. Combining this with the Naous saga, which I really need to get working on, I think I’ll have my hands full this summer. My hopes are roughly completing one of the novels and possibly three to five more stories in the Naous saga.
Well, that’s all I feel like sharing now. Bye.

No comments: