Monday, June 06, 2005

15 days till school ends, not including weekends

People frustrate me.
Take this morning. There is a movie that I rented and haven’t gotten the chance to see yet and my sister is watching something upstairs. I guess I can watch it later, but it still bugs me.
Something else that bugs me is one of my classmates. This is more or less the conversation we had awhile ago...
...He’s not a friend of mine by the way...
Me: I think Thor could beat Superman
Classmate: No he couldn’t.
Me: What are you talking about? Thor is a god
Classmate: Well maybe Superman could get help from Batman
Me: oh, Thor could obviously beat Batman
Classmate: No he couldn’t. Batman has got a utility belt.
Me: A utility belt is unless against the God of Thunder
Classmate: Well Batman has got a mask.
You can see how stupid this is. When I want to have a conversation with someone about which superhero can beat which over superhero, I want to look at things objectively. Granted, Superman is a powerful superhero, but Thor has practically all of Superman’s qualities (i.e., flight, super strength) and is additionally a god. I can think that Superman could survive an attack on Thor, but I don’t think Superman could win without a lot of help from an outside source, possibly a very yellow sun.
I talked to Ruric today. I think I should tell you that Ruric will be moving to another town at the end of the month. His parents said that they will try to keep our friendship together, but I’m going to miss him because then I’ll be the only one left from the old days when Ruric, Loncrow and me went to school together. I feel very alone writing this.

5 comments:

Steph said...

awwww.. :(

*sympathy hug*

That's another advantage of MSN, you can keep in touch with people that go away... but still... I'm sorry for you :(

Dylan said...

Yeah. Were having another thing on the weekend, I plan on bringing this up.

Dylan said...

You give nice hugs by the way

Steph said...

*laughs* I try my best with the hugs, hehe... I hope it works out for you guys. :)

Dylan said...

thank you