Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bohemian Rhapsody, Typewriter Font, A Damn Big Concert, Lonliness and Boredom

Well, I haven’t blogged in quite some time, so I will make a blog for today. First off, I went shopping with my mom and sister. We got some stuff for my sister’s trip to England and I was able to get myself a new CD for the upcoming trip to Colorado. The CD I got was Queen’s , A Night At The Opera.
You may notice that I am using a different font. I thought I would try it out for today. If I like it, it will stay.
Well, Anyone see Live 8 yesterday. I saw bits of it and I thought it was pretty good. I signed my name up on the list at their web site to pressure the world leaders into sending some of the Gross National Product to developing African countries.
I am worried about how bored I will be once the hype of the Colorado trip. I am considering getting a job, which I think would be a good idea, and I hope that I can get my short story published. I don’t know exactly how much money I can stand to make with it, but I think it could be enough to by one D&D book.
Recently I have been feeling rather lonely since Ruric has moved away. It’s like I have no more friends in town. My parents said that Loncrow can come over sometime and I think that will be pretty cool.
Damn this Canadian Launchcast. Wait, Sorry it was just acting funny. The Yahoo people have limited me to the Canadian launchcast. It’s very annoying.

No comments: