Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I miss my sister (Delila)

Okay, Awhile back I told everybody about my sister Delila. Her name isn’t really Delila, she just uses that as an alias. Well, she’s gone over to England because of this big girl guide happening and I miss her. It’s strange because she isn’t usually very nice to me and she’s always picking fights with us like she’s on a reality TV show or something and she’s overly protective of me which gets on my nerves and such, but I still miss her and I hope she’s okay. That is all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm sorry you feel sad about her being gone. But I understand what you mean about fighting with her and stuff. I have a friend that I fight with constantly (Kitten) but he's been in Sweden for a couple weeks, and I really miss him too. I think fighting with someone, but being able to work it out brings you closer to them.

Dylan said...

oh, okay