Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Post-Halloween PA day

First, I didn't tell anyone this but I watch and love Lost. It is one of the coolest television shows in existance, and last week I guessed the twist. See, the plot of Lost is that there's this plane crash between America and Austrailia and a bunch of people are stranded on this island with a bunch of people they call "The Others", not to menchion a French Lady and a bunch of polar bears, and a big ass black horse.
Well, I guessed the twist. See, I came up with the idea that there are two islands and the Others live on one, and the guys we see the most live on the other. And I was RIGHT! See, there's this whole thing about dualities, so I figured that there was another island and I was RIGHT! However, that's as far as I can go. I don't know why Desmond can predict the future know, except it has something to do with the Hatch.
Anyway, know we vear away from Lost to tell you my big annoucement. Loncrow's coming, yeah. I don't know if he reads my blog, but I hope he isn't intimidated by that. It's just so great to have a freind over. You may remember Loncrow, he's a freind of mine who I lost contact with. He's coming over on the 10th, which happens to be my birthday so that's great. We're going to play Dunegons and Dragons and knowing Loncrow Playstation.
Anyway, yesterday was Halloween. I didn't go out of dress up or anything. I would have licked to dress up, but I didn't get around to making a costume. I'll probubly do it tommorrow. Anyway, that's all I care to speak of today. Bye Bye.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Ah, don't worry about it.