Friday, November 24, 2006

School and saying goodbye to a hero

Me and my dad hade a talk awhile ago about stuff. I've hade a bit of a bad day today because I was far too stressed out and I have no idea how to deal with it. I yelled at some kids who were fighting to stop and I yelled at my EA who was frustrating me because she was hanging over me all the time and telling me to do things and it's driving me crazy and I just cried and hade to go home.
Dad says that I need to learn a lot of things before I reach my ultimate goal of moving out of my house. He says that I need to learn how to pay more attention to my surroundings and manage my time better. This kind of scares me as I don't know how to do this. However, if I want to reach my goal of becoming independent then I'll have to learn how to do this. Also, this would make one heck of a memoir.
Awhile ago I talked about a Russian spy named Alexander Litvenko...
In recent news, a Russian spy has been poisoned recently in unknown cercumstances. It's a pretty interesting story. There's suspition that Purin, leader of Russia is behind this, because the spy, Alexander Litvinenko, has hade some difficulty with the whole Putin-having-his-opponents-killed-off-thing. The poison of choice is believed to be thallium, which looks like salt or sugar, disolves in water and has no odure, but it may be something else. I find this all very interesting. I hade little knowledge about what goes on in Russia. I imagine since there isn't a risk of the Russians dropping an atomic bomb on our heads we don't have much of a visible reason to worry about them. Still, this is kind of disturbing. If Putin's in the mood to knock of his opponents and risk to his regime, then we may soon see Communist Russia come back like a big atomic pheonix. Anyway, if your reading this Mr. Litvinenko, I'm roughting for youl. Keep sticking it to the man.
I am sorry to say that Alexander Litvinko died today in a British hospital. I give my condolences to Mr. Litvinko's family and freinds, if there reading this. Litvinko is a credit to the human species, and coming from me that is a very, very big compliment. May Alexander's legacy of brining up corruption in Putin's government live long after his death. I was going to give Mr. Litvinko an award for his effort, even if that effort would only be a mention on my blog. I hope that his family would approve.
Bye.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

I'm working on trying to be independent at the moment because I don't want a whole lote of help. Dad says I need to pay more attention to my environment.
For instance, I am at the library and I have seen seven people in my emmediate vicinity.