Friday, November 10, 2006

My birthday is today.

Hey, anybody ever get that spam mail that advertises genital enlargement pills? You ever get insulted by that. I mean, I don't care about that, but you think someone would sue them for that kind of stuff. Can you sue people for that?
Anyway, back to real news. It's my birthday, huzzah. Hade to go to a Remembrance Day ceremony and I discovered something about myself. I can't comprehend the concept behind Remembrence Day. When people think of Remembrence Day, they remember all the people who died so we can be "free". When I think about Remembrence Day, I think of how stupid everyone is and how this whole Remembrence Day thing is just an excuse to continue fighting people. Sure, I'm glad that Hitler didn't win, but we could have easily saved the trouble of that by not screwing the Germans over. If we didn't screw the Germans over then we wouldn't have to deal with the Nazies and Hitler would be some painter who died in a slum somewhere in Munich or something. Anyway, I hade to leave because I just couldn't take it. I just can't except that this war can have any good reprecussions beyond some good music.
Anyway, I hade a big cry. Mom and Dad know what I'm talking about. One were I hade to go to the health room and my eyes were all red. I havn't head one of those in awhile. Then I walked around the place with my EA and we got some doughnuts from the staff room, which was fun because I don't get stuff like that usually. My EA made me eat a second half because she's worried I'd get skinny or something to that effect. She also said that I don't stress her, because no matter how bad I get it's not her fault. It's my parent's fault.
Anyway, birthday presents. This is what I got from my family.
  • Fragile Things, by Neil Gaiman
  • a new backpack
  • Three-Dragon Ante, a card game for Dungeons and Dragons.
  • A shirt
  • Five new buttons
  • Sprite made a cute picture of me saying "D&D is the coolest"
  • My EA gave me 40 pencils and a giant Mr. Big chocolate bar.

My EA gave me 40 pencils, two erasers and a really big Mr. Big bar.

Anyway, as you all know my good freind Loncrow will be coming today. He dosn't know it's my birthday, but quite franklty after not seeing him for a year tops, his presence will be enough (and that new D&D campaign setting his brother made and Soulcaliber III. Soulcaliber III is wikied awesome. I'm making Elric). Anyway, that's it. Bye for know.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy belated birthday writer! (I think I was late wishing you a happy birthday last year too...sorry). Nonetheless, I hope those presents made you happy, and I'm sure Loncrow coming over certainly helped.