Friday, November 24, 2006

And now here's something you'll really like...

Awhile ago, Steph made the post that you can go to via a link the title. I don't know how to express the thought I hade any other way then this.

Rocky the flying squirrel: And now, here's something you'll really like...
Me: Wah! Who the hell are you?
Rocky: I'm Rocky the flying squirrel.
Me: No seriously.
Rocky: Seriously.
Me: Well don't sneak up on me.
Rocky: I didn't.
Me: Did so.
Rocky: I didn't.
Me: did so.
Rocky: didn't
Me: did.
Rocky: didn't
Me: did.
(Naos walks in)
Naos: Hey, Writer. Who's this?
Me: Rocky the flying squirrel.
Naos: From the cartoon?
Me: I guess?
Naos: What's he doing here.
Rocky: I'm showing him something he'll really like.
Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky.
Me, Naos and Rocky: WAH!
Me: What the hell.
Rocky: Bullwinkle!
Naos: This means those Soviet stand ins are going to appear and they still want me for instigating the Freedonia incident, I'm out of here.
Ralph: And now here's something you'll really like.
Rocky: That's my line.

2 comments:

Dylan said...

That's just an isolated thing from Steph's blog, really. Naos and Ralph are my imaginary freinds.

Steph said...

Haha! That was hilarious!