Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Not back on till Bloody March!

It's not back on until March. They are taking Lost of the air and it won't be back on till March and it's at a good place. Character's lives hang in the balance. The head Other may die in an hour and I won't here anything until next year. I am so ticked off. God.
And to add to my excitement my birthday is coming up in two days. As I said, Loncrow will be over. For dinner I told Mom I want perogies. Loncrow will come and there will be D&D and Soulcaliber III (Rhyme not intened). I also made a list of things I wanted. I don't have it on me, so I'll write a breif list.
  • A button making machine, not a girly one that you get at the local toy shop.
  • Book of Exalted Deads, a Dungeons and Dragons source book for playing good characters. Mom said she's not getting it because she dosn't want to get me D&D stuff.
  • Oriental Adventures, a Dunegons and Dragons book with rules for playing in an Asian setting. I want access for the Samurai class for a Mythania RPG I'm working on for personal use. Again, not going to get it.
  • Galactic Civilizations II, a computer strategy game because I'm sick of playing Sims 2.
  • V for Vendetta, I cannot stress this enough, THE BOOK NOT THE MOVIE. I hate the mobie. V is much more better in the book. They humanized him way to much in the movie.
  • The Blues Brothers, I love this movie. Anyone who dosn't love this movie should have their brain examined. It's hilarious.
  • The Second or Third Season of Star Trek the Original Series, 'Nuff said.
  • The First Two Volumes of Transmetropolitan, Just read the first issue on the internet. Spider Jerusalem is so cool. I wouldn't want to emulate him but he's a great character. Read the comic by clicking here. I warn you it is not for young readers. It's from Vertigo.
  • Born to Run, a CD by Bruce Springsteen. Great album
  • The complete series of Firefly and the movie, Serenity. Great series. Fox should never have cancelled it. Bush, by the way, since you control Fox and everything I blame you. May you go to the Special Hell.

That's all I can think off. Oh, and the first two seasons of Lost would be good. Note to self, find out the name of fans of Lost.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

comic book by Alan Moore.