Friday, November 24, 2006

The Son of The November Blogthings

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.
You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


Your Sketchiness Factor

You are 29% Sketchy


table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2>Your Life is 62% Perfect

Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about.
Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

I don't know what sketchy means, and I know if I have a perfect life, but the fact that somebody says I have a really good one makes me feel better even if it's an internet test. I have no idea what sketchy means.