Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I want to go to the movies

Why does school chafe at me so much? Why do I have to go threw this agonizing process every day of my adolescents. I feel overwhelmed and cloistered and it's driving me nuts. What is that line in Monkey Buisness "I want adventure, I want excitement, I want to ha-cha-cha" something to that effect. Anyway, things seem to pile up on top of me. English, mainly. I seem to get tired by Resource and then I'm all cranky in English. My EA dosn't help much, she's all "Did you do your work. YOu didn't do your work? We'll your screwed." Yes, I'm lazy and I have a poor memory but for the most part I just don't care. That's probubly the problem with my memory, I just don't care.
Anyway, we've been working on a post-modernist story in groups. I joined a group with a bunch of crazy RPG freaks. We did a story about an anti-hero known as Bimp the Bog Imp. Bimp works in an office building and has recently broken up with his girl freind Bodyknock the Gnome, who is seeing Izbin the gnome know. He is betrayed by his only freind, a dead fish and is fired from his job for destroying half the building. In the end he commits suicide. I wrote all his notes. They wear all purposly misspelt.
Lastly, I joined a forum of Michael Moorcock fans. It is called Moorcock's Miscellany. I go under the name of The Mythanian. Here's a link. Know if you excuse me House is on.

No comments: