Friday, November 03, 2006

But no one suspects that beneath his mild-mannered exterior, Writer is truly...somebody else?

I need a secret identity. I just realized this today. I need a persona in which I can pass unbenounced among my peers and the tyranny of the school board so I can blow of steam. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I need to figure out somekind of method.
Before I go on I might as well say why I need a secret identity. Well, I was frustrated today in English. Me and some other guys have to write a postmodernist story in a certain way. I find this annoying and restricting and it just dosn't feel right. I openly compared it to giving birth to the Anti-christ. (One of the kids said not to worry about it, he already did). My EA took me to the side and bugged me about doing the rules. That and I have a stack of homework. I need a way of blowing of steam and a freedom from the suffocation surrounding me in society.
Anyway, that's it. And I am aware that this blog thing is in itself a secret identity, but to many people know it's me.

No comments: