Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Second and Thus Less Renowned University Post

One of the best things about Conrad Grebel is that it has a really cool atrium in which I can sit on big leather chairs. That is where I am as I write this. I don't think this will be a place where I will usually write stuff though, as I have to sort of lean forward alot. You will probubly be getting alot more information from the Bunker.
I didn't tell you this last time, but while I am at University I am going to read Balzac's Human Comedy in it's entirity. I found a copy of most of them at the Dana Porter Library and will be starting the first book sometime in the future I hope. This is a pretty hefty undertaking for me as the Human Comedy is a pretty long series. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of my tenure at University.
Also I've got some good news. I've found a club that I would be interested in. It's the Waterloo Science Fiction club, and also seems to be the local place for all your RPG needs on campus. It costs ten dollars per semester to sign up, and it has a library of science fiction books and RPG related thingies. I alraedy told the guys, who called me Shep for some reason, that I'll be working on a campaign setting for World of Darkness, which will be my first time outside of the d20 system. I'm working on my whole conspiracy-thoery thing, which I think could be easily compatible with the world, since the entire thing about the Organization is it's about various groups working more or less together in a syncretic pattern, but I'm going to have to make the theology in the game more accurate because it's really pop culture type stuff.

No comments: