Monday, September 22, 2008

I just feel I need to keep you all informed

I was sincerely hoping to update my blog more regularly. I'm thinking that maybe if I where to change the format of my blog, like give it a new look and a new name I'd be better able to blog more. It may not but I'm beginning to get tired of "The Aspie Diaries," as a title. Few of my posts deal directly with Aspergers Syndrome and I'm thinking my parents may be right in that I don't want people to think of me as the guy with Aspergers Syndrome.
So, recent news. I finished my first University paper yesterday. It was about the Noah Account and Source Criticism and good luck trying to get me to explain that to you. It was more stress then I care to go through again and was necessary for me to have. I'm still getting on the idea that I have to do actual work.
Also on the weekend, we had a reading at my favorite coffee house. As these things ususally are, it was a small event. After that we all went to a local pub and hung out there to lisean to good Irish folk music. I had some pepsi. I also read a short story I wrote called "Cattle Man's Folly," which everyone thought was pretty funny.
Today I went to a meeting at the OPD and they talked about Exams and what I should do in the event of an Exam. I wasn't really liseaning and will have to look over my notes again sometime. I thought I'd just be able to ask them some questions, like when will I get a note taker? Apparently now I have more questions, like who is my academic adviser?
Also today, but later, I will half to sit through Birth of a Nation, which I would otherwise have never watched because it's racist. I don't know if I'll even be able to sit through it. I can't believe that I'm going to be missing Heroes for this.

2 comments:

BlogStalker said...

I appreciated you being the guy with asperger's, although I agree that you are certainly more than that. I know university is going to continue to challenge you, especially while you're getting the system down, but I am rooting for you and I hope you keep writing about it.

Dylan said...

Um thanks. Good luck starting that blog.