Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Close To Midnight Update

It has occured to me that I havn't blogged in four days. I've been hoping that University would give me more subject material to blog with, unfortunatly I'm still lazy.
The Socilization process at University has been very well. I've made a couple of friends on campus, and have bonded on various artistic levels. I've been to all three of my classes, which is the minimum I need to do to live on residence. Next year, or even next semester, I'll upgrade to four. I got it pretty cushy, I don't need to get up until 2:30, but I usually get up earlier if I want the hot breakfast or lunch. I've had a few problems with hygene, I forgot to brush my teeth. I'm also limited to one shower a day since the showers arn't really that good. I've got posters up, A Ralph Steidman poster from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (The one with the lizards), a Big Lebowski Poster, a picture of two tango dancers in silhoutte in some Paris highway and a photo of Bob Dylan during his Kate Blanchett period. I don't know if Bob Dylan looked this feminine or if Kate Blanchett has made it like that with her wicked cool performance. Anyways, The Bob Dylan photo has yet to go up, since I ran out of the stuff that the Residence likes and actually works. Since I got some pretty cool posters, I'll probubly keep these for my later years, so Steph if your reading, I may use that wall covered with posters idea of yours at some later point when I have enough to cover my walls. I also have a rug that unfortunatly dosn't tie the rug together, and I'm thinking that I should get ride of because it tends to come up. I don't know why but it annoys me greatly.
Well, my computer's being a jerk so I'm just going to publish this and see how things go.

No comments: