Friday, September 26, 2008

Grant Morrison's Shiny New Website

Grant Morrison has a new website and it doesn't hurt the eyes as much as his last one. It's still got his regular stuff, though his blog seems to have disappeared. He probably doesn't have much time to keep it up, since he's knocking off Batman and all. It's got news, a brief biography, bibliography, a photo section with pictures of Grant Morrison and glamour shots of some lady I presume is his girlfriend. You can even email him! I don't know is he'll reply, but I'm probably going to email him, so I'll tell you if I figure anything out.
If you want to see Grant Morrison's fancy website, you can click the link at www.grantmorrison.com, or you can click on Grant Morrison in my list of really cool writers on the side there.

No comments: