Friday, September 12, 2008

AUGH! I'm an Adult!

Home again for the weekend, and it turns out I have homework. I've got pages of my film text book to read, two short stories from Dubliners and an introduction, and the Joseph story from the Bible, the one based on the musical. That makes alot of reading for the summer, also I plan on checking in with my D&D buddies which reminds me that I forgot my character sheet at home. Damn.
So, anyways I am not used to the level of homework envolved here. Getting my reading for Film and Bible, as well as most of Dubliners, which thankfully is only The Boarding House and The Dead. I'm a bit scared and by all that is intellegent should be working on it now, but a) I'm a procrastinator and b) I havn't heard Little Steven's Underground for awhile which is what I'm doing now. My Mom said she'd help me through my homework, which is good.
Because of this homework, people have noted to me that I am now an adult. This has caused me some degree of panic because now I'm actually responsible for myself and getting my work done. This is truelly frightening, and I don't really feel that prepared. I can't even remember to get my D&D books and sheet, how can I be prepared for this. Alright, I've got to stop going on about this or I'll completely freak.

No comments: