Sunday, December 10, 2006

There are strangers here

I've been looking over my blog and I have discovered that new people have found my blog and are making comments. These new people are called Shelia and Sympops. I know Shelia is a writer with a superman fetish. Sympops is an aspie who dosn't like Islamic Fundamentalists (who dosn't).
I don't know if this bothers me or not. I'm having people come out of nowhere and read my blog. I figure Sympops just typed Aspie in the thing and found this. I guess Shelia found me because were both writers and she was looking for other writers or something. But how these people found my blog is not what's bothering me. I guess it's that people I have not previously met are reading my blog.
I'm wondering what this means for the future. Is this the precurssor of a bunch of people reading my blog from around the world. That would be kind of cool, I suppose. Only time will tell. Anyway, here's some blogthings I did.
You Are 28% Nerdy

You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.
You Should Have Been Born Under:

You've got a ton of energy - and need plenty of room to roam.
You tend to follow your whims, and it's hard for you to stick to one thing.
Specific jobs, loves, and friends are always changing and never a part of your life for long.
Very intuitive, you tend to know what people are thinking before they say a word.
You are most compatible with a Dog or Tiger.
You Are 61% Peaceful

You are a very peaceful person. All is good in your world, no matter what's going on.
Occasionally you let your problems get to you, but you generally remain upbeat.
Your inner strength is inspirational - much more so than you may realize.
You Are a Snowflake

You live for the winter - blizzards, cold nights, snowball fights! The holidays are just a bonus!
Your Dominant Thinking Style: Visioning

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.
An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.
Okay, bye bye.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Actually, you'd be quite impressed if you really knew just how many people did read your blog.

I added a tracker thingy to mine (even though you can't see it while you're on my page) and I can see how many people visited my page, where they're from, how long they were on my page, how the found my blog, and many other interesting little details.

Dylan said...

How do I get one of those things?