Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from me and all my imaginary freinds

Well, it’s Winter Solistice once again. I’d like to thank my various gods, The Mother Goddess, Nharra Darkraven, Awran Fireeyes and Gharlan Goldenhair. I also think I should put Dana and Ka Lynn Apexet on this list, even though I don’t actually worship them. I send them a keg of the finest Chorian beer every year and that’s about it. I’d also like to thank my family and freinds for all there love and support. You have all shown great honour this year. May the Goddess smile on you guys. Have a bountiful Winter Solstice.
-Ralph, tawaze warrior/explorer/scholar/poet, patron of the Ralph bloodline. Coincidental Apexet Saint.
Howdy. This is my grooviness Naos Ben-David, the Trickster King coming at you from Canada. I’d like to wish all yous guyzo’s a great an bountiful season with much fun and postitive vibes, whatever holiday you celebrate.

-His Grooviness Naos Ben-David, Herald of the Grail and founder of Awakenism
Merry Christmas everyone. Bush, I’ll be seeing you at the end of your term.
-Helen X, Devine consort of his Grooviness. Spirit of Vengeance
This holiday has been going on long before the birth of Jesus. Even before the pagans and Zoroastrians that came before, the inhabitants of At’lan, Hyborea and the land you call Lemuria celebrated a holiday at around this time. Mind you the Hyborean one involved human sacrifice.
Either way, I’m Muslim and don’t celebrate Christmas. My wife happens to be a Christian however. I’m not currently experiencing any real religious holidays myself at the moment. So, have a good holiday season, whatever religion you may follow
-Ar’Ehdo Mohammad Islam, Immortal Guardian of the human race
Hey, Lucifer here. Me and all the folks at with the Golden Rose Foundation would like to wish you a merry Christmas. And don’t worry, were taking care of that whole Worlds-going-to-end-on-December-22-2012 thing.
-Lucifer "King Peacock." AKA Prometheus. Angel with free-will.
Happy pagan holiday, white savages.
-The Runner.
Hey, like Ralph I’d like to wish everyone a Happy Winter Solstice. I’d also like to say screw the Babylonian Brethren and the Bush administration and all those Christian fundamentalist you have on the telly. We all know your in league with Haikren Ye’Dozrak guys, so quite the whole preacher thing. And Alan Moore, I want royalties for that Constantine guy. If your going to make a rip of off the Blackwright family the least you could do is him Irish. And we don’t wear trench coats, that’s the Howler family. And we're smart enough to know not to summon demons, and that movie sucked the books were better. Completely different family. And Mel Gibson, don’t screw the Jews. The Jews have done more for this species then you’ll ever know you Hollywood (the rest is about people he hates, curses to various organizations and a ten-page rant about how Crowley didn’t know squat)

-Jack Blackwright, changeling sorcerer. Patron of the Blackwright family. Cranky old man.
We’d like to thank Writer for having us over. We bless your holiday.
Alright, say something that isn’t godly.
Why me?
I don’t know?
Isn’t this conversation ungodly?
It don’t seem very divine if that’s what your saying?
Writer, your not writing this down are you?
No.
That’s good. Okay, So say something.
You say something?
I don’t know what to say. We don’t even celebrate Christmas. We’re not even Christian. How can you be Christian if your already a god?
Is Jesus Christian?
Nah, Ralph says he’s Jewish.
Oh, what would Ralph know about that, he’s pagan. Writer are you sure your not typing this down.
Of course I’m not.
Alright. So, what are we going to say.
Well, we might as well wish everyone a merry Apexet Rising day.
They don’t celebrate that, and there is a small chance that an Apexetist is reading this.
Let’s just do this.
Alright, we wish you a blessed Apexet Rising day.
There, it’s done. Writer, you didn’t write any of that conversation stuff down.
No.
-Dana and Ka Lynn Apexet. Co-God Empresses of the Dvekti people. Every Christian Fundamentalists nightmare (A homosexual couple that also happens to be gods)
Yeah. It's Christmas. Opened my presents while ago. Didn't get that copy of Oriental Adventures I wanted, but my parents got me some really cool stuff. I have a new housecoat I'm wearing right at this moment. I also got a portable DVD player, the entire series of Firefly (14 episodes), The Blues Brothers and Serenity to watch on it. I also got a Monty Python calendar, some chocolate and Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run. Great album. Oh, and I got Neil Gaiman's 1602, which is basically the Marvel universe in the year 1602. It's pretty cool, even though I didn't really want it. I also got some new clothes.
So, Merry Christmas everyone. Happy New Year, and may you have twice the number and all that. Anarchy!
-Writer, the writer

7 comments:

Steph said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your imaginary friends. :)

Dylan said...

Thanks. They say thank you too. Except for the Runner he left.

Steph said...

Haha

Dylan said...

yeah. Runner had to run. Out of curiousity how was your Christmas?

Steph said...

Will be blogged shortly :P

ZZZZZZZ said...

Merry Christmas Writer and all your imaginary friends.... I see lucifer stopped by! haha

Dylan said...

Yeah. It's a long story. He's a bit arrogant, but he's not the Devil. It's a long story that I don't want to put into a comment.