Monday, December 04, 2006

Secrecy is key

There are things that I can't talk about on my blog. Secret things I am not comfortable with the people who read my blog knowing (i.e. my parents, grandparents and such). Mom and Dad, you know what I'm talking about. Steph, I've told you about it. Everyone else is completely in the dark. In some ways I envy the fact that Steph's parents don't have access to her blog. She can talk about all kinds of stuff without worrying that her parents will get ahold of it.
On other subjects. I am finsihed my English essay. Huzah! Huzah! Huzah! I don't have to wrack my brains out over it. And just in time for new episodes of Doctor Who and Heroes. The Haitian finally speaks. You know the Haitian, the creepy black dude working for Mr. Bennet. There's also something about that guy who gives of radiation. He may be the guy who destroys New York. Goody goody goody.

5 comments:

Steph said...

It is a nice luxury. That's why I tell so few people about my blog, because it gives me license to say what I want. (Fortunately, Hans only reads when I tell him to, or he'd likely be upset about some of my posts about him.)

Dylan said...

Yeah. That would be a bit of a problem. How are you going to deal with this when you move in with him?

Steph said...

Well just because I'll be living with him doesn't mean he's going to read all my blog posts.

Someone said...

You know at some point all the secrets get away from you anyway. The trick is to get some control over HOW that happens. That said, I understand. There are some things I probably will never tell anyone else, ever.

Dylan said...

Wha? Who are you?