Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve '06

I shaved.
I didn't want to and I got myself nicked. Well, I lie, my dad did all the actual work, since my former beard has had a pretty good run and got pretty thick. Why would I get a shave you ask? Well, my mom really wanted me to get one and I couldn't find the right cented candles. I can assure my readers this will be the last time I get a shave, because I hate the entire process.
Well, Christmas is almost here and we still don't have any snow. I keep on thinking of Frosty the Snowman. Anybody see that old Christmas special about Frosty the Snowman, about how he has to get to the North Pole or melt. Well, know with global warming and everything, the North Pole is slowly melting. So, Frosty is know at risk again. Somehow this makes me sad, because somepart of me is worried about that poor Snowman. Maybe it's just some part of my childhood dying. I'm not sure.
I just read the post I did last Christmas Eve. Here's a copy.
It’s Christmas Eve. All my imaginary friends are here, which is strange because I don’t think any of them are christian. Naos was brought up Jewish and Hanukkah is starting tomorrow, but other then that it’s just my family and me.
Anyway, today I got up at about nine and spent most of the day just fiddling around. I went to church today. I just got back in a few minutes in fact. We are going to open our presents from each other, and I understand that my parents are giving us clothing. The Santa Claus presents are going to be tomorrow. Let’s hope he supplies the Dungeons and Dragons Books.
On another note, my little sister Sprite brought up the fraise "Zero is Hero. First is Worst,". I don’t like this frace because it makes me feel uncomfortable. It sounds like she is trying to be confrontational and I don’t like that. It is very mean.
Well, anyway she you tomorrow. Naos says Evenin’ Govnah
I don't think much is different. We're going to go to a different church. We might be watching A Charlie Brown Christmas, which is good. I havn't seen it yet. I'll also be able to catch a Christmas Story on TBS tomorrow.
For some reason, me and my sisters are getting on our nerves even more then usual. It's causing me great stress. I don't know how it's going for Delila, who is being the largest cause of social disorder in the family thus far is taking this. Maybe I'm just loosing that Christmas magic that kids seem to have. It's like I'm living in a Christmas special or something. If I am then I can count on finding my Christmas spirit again though, which would be nice.

2 comments:

ZZZZZZZ said...

Do you like the scruff on your face or do you just hate shaving? hehe my boyfriend doesn't like shaving.... but I make him once in a while. How are your imaginary friends? My imaginary friends aren't exactly human.... well one is an alien from another planet who looks human.... and the other used to be human but is now part of the undead. I be sure to hang crosses around just in case he decides to go all evil on me. hehe Hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year!!!

Dylan said...

I don't like shaving because it makes my face feel funny. My imaginary freinds are fine.