Saturday, November 01, 2008

Coming Soon...

Well, it's official. I am officially coming out. My name is Dylan and I'm telling you this because I am going to have my own official website. This may also be due to the fact that I am going to be published in Oddeville Press this December. Yes, I am an officially published writer, as of December. Let's hope that this will lead to a fruitful career where I will join the pantheon of great authors.
The website is still pretty bad, but pay attention because I'm probably moving my blog there at some point. If I can I'll be putting up pictures and videos and some of my writing, maybe even some downloads of my poetry in spoken form.
That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What unbelievably exciting news. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being published Dylan I knew it would happen.
Mrs Lingard

Anonymous said...

Dylan! I'm allowed to use your name now after three years of knowing you! Congrats once again on your publication, and good luck with your website. :)

Dylan said...

Thank you all for your support.