Thursday, November 13, 2008

End of Semester One

Well, I'm almost done my first semester of University. It's a bit overwhelming that everything has gone so fast and now I'm going to be taking new courses in December. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but everyone tells me that's how all first year students feel. Mostly I've just felt overwhelmed by work and the oncoming tests that should happen in December. To be honest, there is nothing much else that is happening. I have a paper on Paul and Bible Commentaries in Bible, and I have to get started on my final essay in English. That's about it. I also went to the Bomber and had a talk with a guy who's taking Biology and likes Basketball. He may be reading this since I gave him my address for my blog.

2 comments:

BlogStalker said...

Do you wish there was information someone had shared with you before you started your first semester, something you wish you'd known about that would have made it easier? I think all the time about how my son can make the transition to university. My biggest concern is that when he gets to age 21, I suspect he won't even be close to the maturity level of an average 18 year old. Thanks - Silk

Dylan said...

To be honest my biggest problem is trying to figure out how to footnote something.