Tuesday, November 04, 2008

OBAMA!

I'm typing this in while watching the election in America. I'm feeling a few drugs short of being Hunter S. Thompson. They're predicting that Obama is being elected President of the United States. I'm pretty happy about this, people are screaming really loud. I don't want to say anything just yet, but it's really looking like Obama is going to win.
Wait, it's official. Barack Obama is the leader of America. It's happened. Barack Obama is President. It's a new and shiny dawn for Ameirca. I can't really say anything, what is there to say. Barack Hussein Obama, the first African-American President. Somewhere in Heaven, Martin Luther King, Jr is smiling. The Rosicrucians have found victory. If I ever have a son I think I'll name him Barack Obama. I could go on for hours, but what's the point. BARACK OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!

No comments: