Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny Smells

Something about my room at University smells funny. Whenever I come in I get this funny feeling in my nose that says this place smells funny. I don't know what it is, but it smells like the fungus that grows out of to much sterility. My room is a bit to sterile, my mom and her friend who is also my spiritual mentor are going to help me redecorate at some point.
What I really need is an apartement where I can burn things in. Like candles and insense. I miss being able to burn insense in my own room. I wonder how long it will be until I can have my own place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds a bit weird. what are you growing in your room?:) I can understand you miss candles and incense. I really like to burn them. Unfortunately my mom doesn't like it so I have to let in loads of fresh air, until it goes away, even in winter...But I think it's worth it:)

Dylan said...

I'm not growing anything in my room. Thankfully I got one of those liquid fragrence things.
Also with me it's the opposite. My mom likes the incense smell.