Thursday, November 06, 2008

First Flu of the Golden Age

Well, Obama is going to be President, the golden age is upon us and I have a cold or the flu or something. My head hurts and my nose is red from all the time I've been blowing it since last night. I really can't wait to get back home, maybe have a large cup of neosytran and sleep on my Temperpedic Bed. I'm basically sleeping on a board over here.
University does not seem to mesh well with my writing. I have written very little since I got here and stopped working on my novel. I'm at a state where I have three books trying to get out of me at once, and various short stories and the occasional poem trying to slip through. I have a plan for the first four novels, first I want to publish Last Dance Revolution, then either one or two novels, then the Big Novel. I'm also thinking about trying out Burrough's routine style. Alot of my ideas consist of scenes, so I might try writing those scenes down. I'm going to go for more of a plot then Burroughs went for though, and also there are the short stories I plan to write. I plan on writing a good deal of short stories.

No comments: