Monday, November 10, 2008

Soft Machine Dream

I had a dream last night where we were assighned to read "The Soft Machine" by William S. Burroughs in my English class. This was admittedly strange, since Burrough's didn't write anything of any real importance until the fifties. Maybe I was in a future English class, anyways, everyone had a copy of The Soft Machine but me and I was trying to get my teacher to give me one, but he (I think it was a he) only had the teacher's guide. I did have a magazine and somewhere in that magazine was supposed to be the complete text of The Soft Machine, but I couldn't find it. I wasn't in the same English room I had know, it was more, I don't know, Cambridge or something, like a big fancy room with wood paneling or something like that. Just thought I'd bring that up.

No comments: