Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Up late, my mind is acting overtime. I don't need to get my English essay in tomorrow, but it would be a good idea. I can feel my writing style being influenced by the short bits of writing from Burrough's biography I'm reading. Lack of sleep could also be a factor, but that's all part of the University experience isn't it?
I was thinking without any real reason or tracable pattern when I stumbled on my thoughts the way someone might stumble upon a word. When I should have been thinking Last Dance Revolution, I thought Last Dance Revelation. Is that really the title of the Naos and Helen novel? My thought patterns are beginning to change and I wonder if this should be brought into the novel.
Also, my note book is beginning to fall apart. The leather coverings are starting to peel away from the binding. I had another one, the leather one with the metal clasp Scout/Sprite gave me, but I lost it somewhere, probubly in St. Jerome's. I don't like this new journal as much because it dosn't have the same durability. I might try writing in it more so I can get through it fast. If I tried really hard I could probubly fill it out by December, but Schoolwork would probubly get in the way. I should try to sit down in the Atrium once a day and write down whatever comes to mind. Scenes from novels yet to be written, short stories and poems and maybe even a play or two. Do you think I could write a play?
Late now, should go to bed or work on essay.

No comments: