Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ga'al

My word study in Bible is chugging along at a slow and somewhat painful rate. Did I tell you guys I'm doing a word study? I'm learning all about the Hebrew word ga'al and it's role in understanding the Book of Ruth. It's due tomorrow, so I have to get it done today. This is one of those times I should really bang it into my head that procrastination dosn't pay, but only leads to frustration.
This entire weekend at home has been about homework. I've been writing my English essay, which is know four pages long, and I have to get my whole word study to hand in tomorrow at the start of class. I have to get it done tonight, so I'll be ready for Bible tomorrow. This has basically been my weekend, stress and homework.
Therefore I am ending my blog here because I have nothing much else to write about.

No comments: