Thursday, February 10, 2005

What do you know. I'm an Anarchist

I was in civics and my teacher said that their a five people in the class who she believes to be most likely to be autocrats and I began chanting "Name the Five. Name the Five," so she called me an anarchist. I told her that I’m not an anarchist because I don’t think that I’d last long and that my skull would probably end up as Mel Gibson’s hood ornament. She told us that anarchist societies don’t want a violent society, they just want a society without any government. I don’t really want any government either, so I guess I’m an Anarchist.
I talked this over with my Imaginary friends, Ralph and Naous. We decided that in the event that an Anarchist government begins we should take over the school. I like the school as a building and since it will be an Anarchist society school will not exist as establishments, so Ralph, Naous and I shall step into the school.
There will be some changes. For one thing I will make it a more defensive position in the inevitable event that the barbarian hordes come calling. I will add some thick walls and gates at the walls using whatever I can find. I will also use the announcement system to broadcast continues music that I like. I will also add some ramps for the people that I will allow in my new domain for skateboarding. They can also put their music on the continues music player. Of course I will have a bunch of people living with me. I will put down a few rules, for one thing there will be no killing or harassing people. This will cause people to be banished from the school. I will gather as much resources and things for future generations and in a few generations the stupid inhabitants of not-school will flock there believing that my descendants are gods. Like in Ringworld.
I think that I’m going to enjoy being an anarchist. It seems a lot more fun then being in any other form of government.

No comments: