Thursday, February 03, 2005

Things I would like to See on the Sims

Well, we won. The new Robbie Taylor novel is going to be the Greater Zionist Resistance. I would like to thank everyone out there who voted for GZR.
Well, recently the Sims 2 came out. I like the Sims and I always thought that the people at Maxis could add a few things. So I made a list of things I would like to see on the Sims.

  • Writing I think it would be nice to make it so that your Sim could become an author. You could have a little typewriter and you could choose the genre (mainstream, article, mystery, science fiction etc). The Sim could eventually become a famous writer and you could get Trophies or stuff.
  • Alien Sims I mean real Alien Sims. Not the ones based on human Sims you can download of fans sites, I mean real Aliens. There work on the same level as other Sims, except there aliens. You could make a special Sim game for it, but I would prefer an Expansion pack for Sims 2. You could have houses on Alien planets, special items that could only be used by specific aliens. You could make a create-an-alien thing were you could add new features to the aliens and create new aliens. Personally, I think it would be awesome to have Kzinti from Larry Niven’s Known Space series.
  • Religion They should make a thing that gives the Sims religions. I think that it would be best to start with the five major religions, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism and put up others as downloads(i.e Sikhism, Scientology and Paganism). You could have special items for the Religions (i.e Bible, Koran, shrine to Ganesha etc) and have special lots were you can go to Church. You could also have non-player characters like Jehovah’s Witnesses that come by and try to sell you panflets, or the head guy of a Church. Most of all, if you do it on Sims 2 which know allows you to have life-goals for your Sims you could have a "Find God," life goal. I’m not sure what to do with Alien religions, maybe it could come in a bonus disk.


So these are some things that I would like to see on the Sims. If anyone from the Sims is reading this, E-mail me and will discuss buisness.

No comments: