Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Is Spongebob Gay? Why Should We Care?

So have you heard the news? Spongebob Squarepants could be gay. I would like to take this time to say that, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, WHY IN GOD’S CREATION SHOULD WE WORRY ABOUT THIS. What does it say about our society if we are worrying who a cartoon character is doing it with, also Spongebob Squarepants’ alleged homosexuality is pretty tamed considering the fact Donald Duck goes around without any pants and Micky and Minnie mouse don’t were any tops. And let’s not get into the gunplay of Yosemite Sam and other Loony Toon’s.
I think it doesn’t matter much if Spongebob is gay. In the future, kids will probably be aware of homosexuality and most will probably not have a problem with it. In the mean time I think we should worry about more pressing issues.
On another note. The people at Althistory.blogspot.com have a new poll. Robbie Taylor may be setting it up so that This Day in Alternate History to This Month in Alternate History, a monthly internet magazine with short stories from his timelines. I've discussed things with him and I may have some of my short stories from the Alternate events that I have on Aspie Diaries. These would give you a better idea of what I have in my timelines and will have Robbie Taylor's short stories, but you can only get this if you vote for Monthly Magazine at althistory.blogspot.com, so go vote now. I want my work published.

No comments: