Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I Feel Sad

Anyone out there worry about how their life is going to turn out? I worry all the time. I’m just worried that my life isn’t right. School doesn’t help, either. They just annoy me. They call me a Canadian (which for all intensive purposes I am, but it goes against my beliefs) and as I say in the post I made earlier, they try to brainwash me.
I guess what I really worry about are girls. I want to have a relationship with someone, but because of my Asperger’s Syndrome I have difficulty understanding any social interaction, let alone having a girlfriend. Also, it seems that every woman I ever liked didn’t like me. Thinking about it makes me feel very sad, so I’m going to finish this post and then do something fun.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I'm inclined to agree with him. There is someone for you; you just have to be patient. (How 'bout that for a blanket statement, eh?) Sorry, I'll try a new tactic...

I worry about my future too. I don't know how well you'll relate, since I don't know exactly how old you are, but I'm 18 and a freshman at college. I'm not too worried about performing academically since I can usually pick up anything that I enjoy, but I worry about whether or not I'm "picking up" the right things. Majoring in Creative Writing, I realize that I don't have much of a future, but I don't see myself doing anything else. As for relationships, one of those would be nice, but I'm a hard person to get to know. (Anti-social, day-dreaming loner... that's me), and I have yet to meet anyone that particularly strikes my fancy, but being a loner, according to its name, gets lonely sometimes. The trick, I've found, when you're lonely is to take solace in what you already have. People walk in and out of you life, but occasionally, one walks in and breaches all the walls and façades you have thus keeping you from your loneliness. They come when it is least expected, usually at the lowest, dreariest, depressing parts of your life, but they do come.

And I've digressed from blanket statements to preachy ones. I think I'll just stop...

Dylan said...

Thank you Steph and Uncle T. I appreciate your support.