Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Student's School

I’m learning civics in school. I think civics is a complete waste of my time. I just live in Canada. I have no need to learn about the government. Why don’t I need to learn about the government? Well for one thing it goes against my beliefs. I think that the board of education has been informed of my beliefs and are trying to brainwash me into a mindless drone of conformity. That’s what the schools are trying to do to us. They are turning us into the slaves of the government. Well are we going to take this. Hell, no we aren’t. We should do something about it. We should start our own school. That is what we should do. We should learn important things like how to use the wisdom we learn and it shouldn’t be a dictatorship with a puppet council. It should be a democracy with a real council. And we shouldn’t be studying this blind nationalism there force-feeding use. We should be allowed to sit down during the national anthem. Countries are only imaginary things anyway. My imaginary friend Ralph has more substance then countries.
(If your some government agent who think’s I’m a terrorist of some kind, I would like to take this time to say that I’m not. My entire philosophy is that of non-violence. I am merely stating my opinion. I have no interest in your country at all)
Back to my piece. I believe that could originally be an after school program. At the moment I’m still trying to find Wisdom so I will not be a teacher. In theory we could all be teachers and students and work in a sort of forum like the Ancient Romans. I will use the Aspie Diaries as a newsletter for this. It will still have the other things I post here such as Ralph’s column and Alien Species of the Week, but I will know have this as a constructive purpose.

On another notice, I have a fictional blog called Journals of A Lost Human at losthuman.blogspot.com. Check it out.

No comments: